Connecting Harvest to Price&Cost
When you connect your Harvest account to Price&Cost, we'll initiate a first sync, consisting of:
- import of all active projects from Harvest
- import of all users from Harvest
- sync of all timesheets for imported projects
To connect your Harvest account follow the below steps:
- Go to Settings -> Integrations and click "Connect your Harvest account"
- You will be redirected to Harvest log-in or authorisation screen. Allow Price&Cost to access your data.
- Once you authorized access, you will be taken back to Price&Cost, and if all went fine - we will show you a success message.
- Price&Cost will now schedule the first sync. Depending on the number of active project you have in Harvest - it may take from 2 to 15 minutes.
- Sit back, relax and wait for an email to arrive from us, notifying you the synchronisation is complete.
- Once your initial integration is complete, the integration screen will list all the Harvest projects and Resources we've imported and synced.
- If you navigate to Projects, you will see all the projects we've synchronised with the latest Budget, Internal cost and Profit figures. You can access any projects and start working on it straight away.
- You can also see all the Resources we've imported from Harvest.
Read more about what properties do we import from Harvest for Projects and Resources.
Now that you've connected your Harvest account, learn how to:
- Configure or disable sync for imported projects
- Configure or disable sync for imported resources
- Estimate projects in Price&Cost and Send to Harvest